14 December 2007

Quick Reminder

Just wanted to remind all y'all local folks that I'll be at the Women's Art Festival tomorrow (Saturday, December 15) from 10am-5pm at the Midtown YWCA (2216 East Lake Street in Minneapolis). I'm looking forward to it, and hope I see some of you there! If you come, be sure to come find me (not sure exactly where I'll be) and say hi.

I'll be back in a few days with some photos of some new projects-mostly gifts now. I've got some WIPs, but I'm tired of posting dark and crappy photos, so we'll wait until there's some nice light during the day. I thought I was burnt out from sewing all this stuff for these two shows, but I've been having fun making new things for gifts and can't wait to show them off. I have officially stopped adding ideas to my holiday projects/gifts list, even though there are so many good ones out there (can't post links now, later I promise), and now have a healthy "post holiday projects" list going. Can't wait for that too! Hope everyone has a great weekend and stays warm for those of you in the midwest and northeast (the forecast on the radio said that it would be "ridiculously cold tonight"-great.)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived locally so I could go, I hope it goes wonderfully for you!

    ReplyDelete