13 March 2008

It might just be here.

Spring, that is. I'm trying not to get too excited, because I'm sure there will be at least one more snowstorm before spring is really here. But people, it was fifty degrees today. I stopped at one of my favorite neighborhood spots on the way home from turning in my taxes (another reason to smile) and got a huge chocolate cookie and an iced coffee. That's right. I said iced coffee. It was that nice out.

And that cookie was so needed after the long day that I had. I'm trying to keep my head out of the clouds and get my work done before I take off for San Francisco next Tuesday, but it's oh so hard when the weather is like this. Sigh. (a good sigh) Be back tomorrow to show off some beautiful treats that have graced my mailbox recently...

No comments:

Post a Comment