13 January 2009

*



Thank you all so much for the kind words about Freddie. We are indeed excited and we are all beginning to settle into this new little dynamic of our lives. I have realized that I will definitely be needing to make frequent trips to the dog park to get his energy out, because otherwise, well, I just won't get anything done around this house because it's just too hard to ignore his pleas to play with his little ball. Unfortunately, it's about -17 right now and we're aiming for a high of -5 today...

Anyways, just wanted to pop in here this morning to say thank you, your excitement and encouragement has definitely made me smile these past few days. Have a great day, and stay warm out there!

2 comments:

  1. STAY WARM! It's so sunny out that it's hard to believe it's so cold, but indeed, it is... we took the dogs to the park a weekend or two ago and nearly died (well, me, anyway, not Ryan--what a tough guy, eh?)... I'm just shooing them outside to roughhouse in the snow and I feel like a bad puppy-mama. But, you know, we got the second one to entertain the first, so there you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled on your blog in a round-about way and had to just comment on the story about your new dog. What a great post and he is so cute and so lucky that you found each other. I love dogs, but travel too much for work to own one (and my 12 year kitty would not like me too much!). So happy that you found the perfect pup to marinade into your life.

    ReplyDelete