10 May 2009

some favorites

LinkHappy Sunday (and Mother's Day!) everyone. I hope you've all had a lovely weekend so far. I certainly have. Things have continued to be busy busy here and I certainly have a lot to share, so I'll hopefully have some time this week (I know I keep saying that, but I really do mean it). In the meantime, I wanted to share with you some of my favorites from Polaroid Week (click on the mosaic for individual photo credits, and as always, you can find my polaroids here). There was so much beautiful polaroid love happening out there that it really did ease all the stress I was feeling. Between traveling, Jared starting a new job while still being in school, lots going on at work, getting my garden planted, and preparing for a craft fair that's next weekend, I feel like I've been running around with my head cut off. But seriously, it's amazing what some beautiful photography, especially that magical polaroid, and sun (oh the sun!) can do for you.

2 comments:

  1. They are especially beautiful all together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Jared got the job. I meant to ask. Tell him I say congrats. Happy for both of you... beautiful polaroids.

    ReplyDelete