20 December 2011

favorites

favorites

1. some peace, 2. Untitled, 3. out a salted window, 4. test test, 5. The Impossible Plane, 6. Untitled, 7. 349/365, 8. home4, 9. J, 10. Untitled, 11. Untitled, 12. heartsick, 13. Untitled, 14. 9 november, 15. Untitled, 16. repeat, please

i haven't been taking that many photos recently (though i did just send in a roll of film from my weekend with the sweetestbabyofalltime). but some of my friends on flickr have been making some beautiful images lately. these are a few of my recent favorites.

tonight is the first night of hanukkah. in very untraditional fashion, jared and i are having dinner with some friends: indian or greek, we haven't decided yet. we'll light the candles before we go out. and i'll be making latkes for jared's family christmas eve celebration this saturday. it's a low key year, but i'm quite alright with that.

4 comments:

  1. awe. we're having a low-key nite tonight, too. Afraid my S and I are just finishing up with work-stuff. But I'll be making out holiday packages and lighting candles tonight, too... so it's all good. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! happy hanukkah, my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photo roundup. Low key is nice. Happy Chanukah, Julia!

    ReplyDelete