26 February 2007

Hats are so much fun!



I'm having a lot of fun making hats for kids. I don't even have kids, but maybe I just love making hats and sweaters for them because they're smaller so I can finish them quicker? Who knows. But I think I've done some pretty cute ones lately. Things are just more adorable when they're smaller.

These hats are made of 100% superwash wool, so you can put them in the washing machine, which I think is just essential when you have kids. Because, honestly you never know what they're going to get into!

I've got some more ideas for different hat patterns brewing, so stay tuned! Hopefully it'll stay cold long enough to keep wearing hats, although I think up where I am in MN I don't have to worry about that just yet...

1 comment:

  1. I agree things are so much cuter when they are tiny. :) I think my opinion goes back to my childhood obsession with dollhouses. Your hats are cute. I love hats! Unfortunately, where I live (TX) hat weather is rare indeed. :)Good luck! :)denise

    ReplyDelete