28 February 2007

Balloony...

Balloony toony.
Sometimes I get stuck in the few simple designs that I use on my cards- for a while it was the birds (I think that one may have gone a bit overboard!), and stars, and a couple days ago I came up with this balloon idea. I think these turned out really cute! I just love the orange fabric too. I bought it at a thrift store in Maine years ago not quite knowing what I was going to do with it, but it was just so funky that I knew I had to have it. I actually made a skirt out of it last summer, which turned out ok. But there's still so much left over that I can use on cards. Although I think it would take about 1000 balloon cards to use up all of what's left! Anyways, these cards are available on my etsy shop--click here--and you can customize the message to whatever you want, or have them blank. Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment