23 May 2007

Summery Totes

Like I said, I'm taking a breather from the sewing machine (although not from thinking up ideas for new projects!). But I thought I'd catch you all up on the products that I spent last week working on.


I'm slowly posting these adorable summery totes in the shop, so if you see one here that's not up in the shop yet- just hold your horses, it will be by the end of the week.


These totes are pretty simple- no pockets, and only some of them have ribbon closures. But I think they're great for summer. They'd make good knitting bags too!


I've got tons of aprons too- and those will be up in the shop as soon as it's sunny enough to take some decent photos of them.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've been busy whipping up all those bags. They look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete