22 August 2007

Happiness is...

lots of clean new (to me) fabric {and there's still more waiting to be washed!}



I know there's been a little less craftiness going on here than I would like. But believe me, it's all up here {picture my finger pointing to my head}. I've been working out a lot of new ideas and designs for the fall and winter and hoping that I will be selling at the no coast craft-o-rama in December. Jennifer wrote about this a while ago, and then again just today, and it's something I've been thinking about a lot. That is, putting more thought into each design and not just going at it and figuring out the kinks as I'm sewing. Of course, there will still be some of that, but I feel as though I'm at (or at least getting close to) the point where my skills are good enough that I can plan a project and really work it out on paper and in my head, and then work it out on the fabric.

So, there are more crafty posts on their way. And there will be a major shop update in the near future. But in the meantime...please check out the shop for some serious sales. **And if you enter "minecreationsblog" in the comments to seller, I'll take an extra 5% off any sale item. I'll be adding some more sale items to the shop over the next day or two, so check back if you don't see something you want right away. I'm trying to clear out some of the leftover summer items to make room for some of these new things that will be materializing (literally, hehe) quite soon.

And thanks, as always, for being here and reading this. Even though there are lots of lurkers out there (hint hint), it's still nice to know that so many of you are following my adventures and supporting them by visiting me here.

2 comments:

  1. That is indeed a pile of happiness :) Best of luck with your summer sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. xoxo julia! i am looking forward to ceeing your new creations!

    ReplyDelete