02 January 2010

hello there


Hi Friends! Happy 2010! I hope the first couple of days of this fresh new year have been treating you well. So far, Jared and I have spent 2010 working on our house (what a surprise). Things are coming together slowly but surely and every time we make a little improvement, I get really excited about all the other things we're going to do. Okay, I get overwhelmed too, but I'm working really hard on just taking it one step at a time.

We bought a really great rug for the little sunroom that's attached to our bedroom. But now we need curtains. And I really need to replace the cushions on the loveseat in there. But. {insert deep breath here}

One. Step. At. A. Time.

This is something that I'm going to work really hard on this year. I'm sure there are other things I'd like to do this year, but to be honest, I can't think of any right now. What I do know, is that I'm very excited for a whole new year. I've got a couple of new projects up my sleeve (aside from this big old house) and lots and lots to look forward to. Can't wait to see where this year takes me, and all of you.

I'll be back tomorrow morning with a exciting little surprise for you all. xo

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve for 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year Julia! I feel the exact same way about my house - I want to do everything all at once and need to remind myself to slow down.

    ReplyDelete