23 November 2011

giving thanks





hi friends.
just wanted to pop in and wish you all a happy thankgiving (if you're in the u.s.).  we are having two thanksgivings, as i mentioned in my last post, one with friends tomorrow and one with jared's brothers and their families on friday. i can't wait for both.

i obviously have so much to be thankful for this year. but after some receiving some sad news today about a few friends and family members, i'm mostly thankful for my health and the health of my family, and so very very thankful for our friends and family.  this year especially i have been so lucky to be on the receiving end of so much love from my amazing friends and family and i am so very grateful for that. for that, and for my husband (!).

much love to you all.
xo
j

these are just some random shots from a recent roll i shot on my yashica mat 124.

1 comment:

  1. Love from friends and family is such a blessing.

    I wanted to say my mom had those same numbered canisters when I was a kid, and whenever you post pictures of yours it reminds me of baking and cooking with her growing up.

    ReplyDelete