24 October 2007

Patchwork Swap

Talk about a good mail week (and it's only Wednesday). I won't yet go into Monday's mail haul, as I'm still trying to ascertain all the details on one of the packages (more on that later). But today, I came home to my package from the Patchwork Swap that Linda so awesomely organized (Thanks Linda!).

Beki sent me these great fabric scraps (she was so right on with my taste that there was even one that I had sent off a scrap of to my partner!), a whole bunch of fun notions, and this beautiful patchwork glasses case. I don't wear glasses and I already have a case for my sunglasses, but I'm thinking this would be perfect as a pen/pencil case maybe (that way I could avoid even more pen marks on the insides of all my bags that result from loose pens).

I love it Beki, thanks!

And of course, here are some photos of the package I sent off. I'm pretty positive that my partner doesn't read this blog, so I'm not worried about her seeing this (although she's probably received the package by now).

I had a lot of fun picking out all the scraps and thinking back on the projects that I had used those fabrics for. I can't believe it's been a year since we moved here, which was pretty much when I really threw myself into this whole sewing/selling/blogging thing. Ahh, the nostalgia. Ok, that's enough. So I stalked my partner's blog, and found out that Tess is super into her bike. Thus this zippy pouch...

Well, Tess, I hope you like your gift!

1 comment:

  1. What lovely treasure! Its wonderful to get something besides bills in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete