13 November 2007

100!

So I didn't make it yesterday for "the exciting 100th blog post" but here it is today. I won't get all mushy about this or anything, but (like I've said recently) I had no idea what I was getting myself into back in February when I began this whole blog adventure. I don't think I had ever even read a blog more than a couple times, and I certainly had no clue as to how many amazing crafty (and otherwise) blogs there are out there. I continue to be so so inspired by this everyday. Both by the blogs out there that I read (and I'm still discovering new one every single day) and just by the potential for anyone out in the world who has something to say or show off to create their own space to do just that.

So, in honor of this monumental occasion (well, I think it is anyways), I will be giving away one of these newly completed zippy pouches to one of my lucky readers. I got this statcounter a few months ago that tracks who is visiting the blog (actually, I have to say that it's kind of creepy the level of detailed info they give, but I try to ignore that). I was pretty much just curious to see if anyone aside from my mom and a handful of regular commenters were actually reading this thing. I was shocked to discover the number of lurkers out there! And from all over the world (literally-there's a map). I know that I too lurk on many a blog, but it so nice for me to know that you all are out there, and I decided that I needed to do something to get you out of the shadows. So what else would do the trick but a good giveaway?

Just leave me a comment before Monday and then I'll draw a random winner and announce it on Monday. (I haven't decided which one will be given away yet, so if you want you can feel free to let me know your favorite in case you win).

Thank you all for your presence here, whether I know you're out there or not, you make it all worth it. Really.

11 comments:

  1. Whooo hooo!! 100!! That's an awesome accomplishment! I'll be around for 200 cause your blog is to darn cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog, I too think it's creepy how much info is out there. I once clicked on find a person and did myself and it came up with all sorts of info including my siblings and where they live. However blogging is such a great way to see what other crafters are up to and share stories. Love the little pouches I think my fav is the house with the darker fabric but they are all cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 100th post! I've been admiring your work through flickr, and have just recently discovered your blog. Your embroidery projects are wonderful and full of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on #100! Isn't blogging fun? I love the brown house pouch. And the birds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 100 posts, weehoo! :) Keep them coming! What sort of blog counter are you using? I've been thinking about getting the same, for the same reasons...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 100th post! Isn't the blogging world a truly amazing place? I've enjoyed visiting your blog over the past few months :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, congrats on hitting 100. That's such a long way away for me. Cute purses and I love the little brown striped knitted hat too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 100 posts!
    Here's to 100 more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 100th post! I adore your blog and your work, and look forward to seeing future projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on 100 posts! Here's to 100 more!

    ReplyDelete