17 September 2008

randomness for a wednesday morning


I recently found this post that I had started to put together over a month ago, but never published. Since I feel like I've been a little absent around here lately, this felt like a good post for this morning. I've got lots to share, but just can't seem to get it together to take some good photographs. I'll work on that. In the meantime, here are some links to keep you busy today...

I recently made these brownies. They were absolutely delicious- don't let the tofu put you off, my coworkers were non the wiser (which was good since as soon as I took them out of the oven Jared reminded me that he doesn't actually like brownies, so I'm glad I wasn't left with the entire pan for myself. That could have been dangerous!). They went so fast, in fact, that I didn't even get a photo!

this jacket, actually the entire shop, is amazing (found via heart handmade)

my friend nicole will be updating her etsy shop with a new collection soon, so stay tuned!

this new collaboration between Shari (a long time blog friend) and Sheri (a new discovery)

a while back, marthawrote a post about inspiration and it was spot on (for me at least)

These clothes are beautiful, and the photos too (via wikstenmade).

These photos are gorgeous. They remind me of the beach club on the Jersey Shore that I used to go to with my grandparents in the summers. They totally had changing rooms like this (well, actually the one in China seems closest).

These photos are amazing. They make me want to exhale. (via design for mankind)

If you need a laugh, this clip is pretty funny, no matter who you support.

Also, a big congratulations to Angela and Klay, who are both expecting little ones soon! These two ladies are among my oldest blog friends and I'm very excited for them both.

Happy Wednesday friends!

3 comments:

  1. hi julia!

    so many good links (thanks for including this joy + ride). also, thanks for the lovely dose of sunshine. enjoy your day. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you! Now I am off to check out the rest of your links.

    ReplyDelete