27 November 2008

in gratitude

It's Thanksgiving, obviously. There are always so many things to be thankful for...
:: friends and family, both near and far.
:: new friends, many of whom I've found through this blog and through flickr.
:: continued good health, for myself, my mom, and others.
:: the change that I know is coming, and knowing that I can make change too.
:: finding new passions, and learning new things.
:: creativity and beauty in my life.
:: falling asleep and waking up next to someone I love.

...and so many more. I hope you all have beautiful and delicious Thanksgivings.

3 comments:

  1. well said, julia - just beautiful.
    happy thanksgiving to you + yours!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you and your family had a wonderful thanksgiving! I'm quite thankful for you, friend. I ought to write you soon.

    sending love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, "the change"?? Happy Thanksgiving, friend. xo

    ReplyDelete