21 November 2008

s t i l l: b o d y

I mentioned earlier this week that Martha was hosting a s t i l l: b o d y week and I wanted to share with you a few of my favorites from the week (click on the mosaic for individual photo credits). Check out the flickr group for more. It was a bit of a crazy week for me, lots going on at work, and getting sick in the middle of it all. I contributed a few photos. Most of all, it's good inspiration and I hope I can continue to try to have focus like this when I take photos in the future.

Have a good weekend friends, I'll be sewing away getting ready for a couple of shows that I'll tell you about next week. Hope you're all doing something fun!

1 comment:

  1. hi julia!

    hope you have a great weekend. i'm working all day tomorrow but then we have plans to go out for indian food. yay. xo

    ReplyDelete