20 April 2009

shop update!

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had sunny beautiful weekends, I know I did. On Saturday, I got my hands dirty for the first time this season in my garden! I haven't planted anything yet, but we had our annual spring clean up at the community garden and it was awesome. Lots of new and old people came out and we worked together on this amazing community space. I'm really looking forward to my garden this year, I do think it's going to be my best yet!

So, the shop is updated with a LOT of stuff (these little sneak peeks are seriously just a fraction of what's there!). I know that a lot of people are struggling out there or are at least saving their pennies, I think we all are. I always try to make my goods affordable, while still valuing the materials and time that go into creating one of a kind, handmade items. In light of the economic situation (and my overwhelming inventory!), I've put quite a lot of goods on sale, so be sure to check out the sale section (which is chock full of coasters, utility aprons, and bags) as well as the other goodies.

Any purchases made today will be accompanied by a special extra little goodie. Also, just a note that any purchases made after this Thursday (4/23) will not be shipped until Friday, May 1 (I'll be out of town) so keep that in mind if you're thinking of Mother's Day gifts. I can always gift wrap and/or ship to someone as a gift, just let me know. (Note: I will be uploading more Mother's Day cards later, around 7pm CST). As always, let me know if you have special requests, I'm happy to work with you.

Thanks, as always, for all your support and encouragement. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment