02 November 2009

'roid week!

Hey everyone! I'm back!! I know it was longer than a week, but I am beginning to resurface from under the mountains upon mountains of boxes I'm living amongst. Let's just say that it's a good thing we only moved a few blocks away, because that moving truck made multiple trips.

I've got loads to share with you (I finished the second sock! I'm cooking again! The quilt is almost done!), but first, it's 'Roid Week over on flickr. Go check out the group...there's always some amazing inspiration over there (see my polaroids here). And, it's just in time for the new scanner Jared got me for my birthday, sweet.


I've missed being here and sharing stuff with you all, hopefully I'll get my feet on the ground soon and can get myself back into a regular routine of posting soon.

2 comments: