20 September 2010

20 september

 Hi friends.  How are you all doing?  I've been noticing a lot of folks feeling all out of sorts with this season's transition.  I have all sorts of thoughts and ideas and project to-dos swirling around in my head, and every time I think of them, I get overwhelmed by the fact that I don't have time to do most of them.  And of course, work couldn't be busier or more stressful right now.  But instead of sitting here complaining to you all, I'm going to share just a few things that are bringing me little bits of happiness...

 :: days that start out grey and crisp and end with a warm sunshine.
 :: long evening shadows.
 :: afternoon treats of leftover coffee, oatmilk, and maple syrup, blended with some ice.  serious yum.
 :: saturday afternoon naps.
 :: all the red clover that i'm picking around town these days.  perfect for my favorite tea of red clover, lemon balm, nettle, and peppermint.
 :: drying herbs from the garden.
 :: this photo.
 :: pumpkin ice cream.

what's making you happy these days?  i'd love to hear. 

1 comment:

  1. julia, my friend. you are making me happy, and reading this, and realising it's not just me. and right this second, the last bit of sun reflecting off a window on an apartment tower and straight over my shoulder as i sit here.

    ReplyDelete