17 April 2012

shop update & news

shop update!

hi friends!

just wanted to let you all know that i've updated my shop with five new patchwork potholders. i'm also working on a new product that will hopefully be up in the shop in the next couple of weeks.

i know back just before my holiday shop update in december i mentioned that that update would likely be my last in my etsy shop, and clearly that hasn't been the case. i am still working on something new (involving the many yards of linen and box full of plants that i just ordered!), but it's gotten a bit delayed and i wanted to wait until i had all my new plans squared away before launching my new shop.

these past couple of months have been the first time in years that i've felt so inspired to design and make new products for my shop. and it's such a good feeling. i can't wait to share it all with you.

in the meantime, check out the shop for the new potholders (there are also still some snap pouches, zipper pouches, notebooks, lip balms, and cocoa mixes). just in time for mother's day!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment